Truck Driving Jobs
International Transportation Services (ITS), was founded in 1993, to complement a now 33-year border operation at a crossroads. Our clients’ focus was on cross border, door-to-door service between the US and Mexico–and ITS was the solution!
Today, our footprint covers the entire continental US with the capability to operate into Mexico’s interior through our network partners. ITS is a local and family owned business with humble beginnings in the border region and has experienced a growth rate of over 150% since its inception!
For Driving Positions
For Office Positions
Driver-centered Vision and Values
- Honor our drivers’ career paths and recognize their sacrifice, dedication, and regard for the greater good.
- Help our drivers keep our roads, our environment and the public safe by providing the best trucks and equipment possible.
- Work to find a balance of home time and a profitable career for our drivers.
- Maximize groundwork, systems and experienced leadership to offer scalable, personalized, secure and on-time deliveries.
- Combine the latest safety and security technology with personable client relations.
- Respect our drivers and the public with whom we share the road.
- Diligently preserve our environment.
- OTR SIGN ON BONUS
- REFERRAL BONUS
- SAFETY BONUS
- MPG BONUS
- MILEAGE BONUS
- Company contributes to medical insurance – affordable plan for driver
- Home and Road Balance
- 99% of drivers reset at home
- Equipment Options (turn models every 3 years for driver safety and comfort). No shift seating, meaning they take the same truck on all loads.
- Kenworth T680 – manual and automatic options
- Freightliner Cascadia
- Paid on ramp and ongoing safety trainings
- Weekly direct deposit
- Vacation Pay
- Per Diem Pay
Apply to ITS with Indeed.com
Not interested in driving, but still feel like you could be a good fit for the transportation industry?
We’re looking to grow the team in our office with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Reasonable Accommodation Notice: ITS Trucks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, and/or gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military status, Vietnam Era and/or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law(s).